Placing the right people at the heart of growing this dynamic and growing business.
What we did
- New company values - to recruit the right people and review performance
- Training of managers and directors - to deliver effective feedback and performance reviews
- Behaviour profiling - to help everyone to understand their strengths and weaknesses, and work better together
- KPIs established for every job - to set performance expectations and measure results.
- New recruitment methods - to reflect the company's values and culture alongside a more robust interview and selection process.
- Joined the Board to ensure people are at the heart of all key business decisions.
Lightbox rely on the creativity and ingenuity of its team to create leading edge e-commerce websites and digital marketing campaign for its clients.
To quote, PJ Ellis, the MD, “We grown quickly, but we could have gone even further, faster, with the right people. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. We’ve made a few wrong recruitment decisions and could have stretched and supported our team better through being clearer on our expectations.”
Lightbox engaged Wright People as their outsourced HR Partner. They wanted to embed a people-centred to scaling the business, with their time to be invested in helping their people to thrive rather than dealing with problems.
“The team feel that they are completely clear on their role and what is expected of them.”
What makes Lightbox different is its culture. Lightbox was missing a trick by not recruiting its people and developing them around that culture. Wright People set about changing that.
PJ Ellis says, “Think HR and then think again. This company offers SOO much more than what I bet you initially thought. We have been working with them now for 6 months and they have already helped transform the way we do business. Thank you, Helen and the team.”